- Create a card base from 110lb Neenah Solar White – 10″ x 3.5″ scored at 5″.
- Cut 80lb Neenah Solar White to 5″ x 3.5″ panel.
- Stamp Hero Arts Flourish Background stamp in Simon Says Stamp Fog gray ink on panel.
- Splatter panel with Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Primrose by unscrewing the top and flicking on the color.
- Take scraps of paper (I used Pink Fresh Studio, My Mind’s Eye from some 2015 Simon Says Stamp card kits – Dec and October, and some scrap vellum and pink bee paper I had) and adhere to card. I tore the vellum at one end to create texture, cut a fishtail in another scrap, and popped up another on foam tape. I also punched a tiny heart out of the pink paper which already had stitched lines on it, for more interest.
- Die cut the Simon Says Stamp Chrissy Butterfly from silver DCWV glitter card and popped up on foam tape.
- Added a sticker sentiment ‘Dream’ from an old Studio Calico card kit on foam tape (on one side I had to use three layers of foam to ensure it was level.
- Add tiny Simon Says Stamp moonshine sequins and pale pink sequins (from Michaels) using Ranger Multi Medium Matte glue.
- Add the punched heart under the sentiment on foam tape and coat with Stardust Stickles.
Please join us for the first game of 2016 and remember, it is a Clean and Simple challenge – cards must be CAS to have a chance of winning.
Good luck, and Happy New Year!!
Disclaimer: For the supplies I used (where still available) please see links below. Note some of these are affiliate links (SSS) for which I receive a small commission on any purchases made via my link.