Hi everyone and welcome to my new site! I’ve been trying to get this up and running for so long and the time is finally here! (Doing a happy dance!) As a celebration I wanted to make a card that told all of you guys how much I appreciate you visiting and supporting my old site (Craftmosh.blogspot.com)! The old site will remain but I will no longer be posting cards there, this is the place to be now so add to your favorites 😀
Here’s how I made the card:
- Die cut Simon Says Stamp Luminary Circles from an 80lb Neenah Solar White card (4.25″ x 5.5″)
- Spray water liberally on scrap of watercolor cardstock large enough to fit behind the circles. Randomly apply Distress Inks in Wilted Violet, Dusty Concord and Shaded Lilac using paint brush (smush the inks onto a shiny surface to act as a palette and spray with water). Allow to dry. Dip card into remaining ink and dry. Dip again and dry.
- Spritz with clear shimmer spray (I used Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist) and allow to dry
- Adhere watercolored panel to front of card base using strong double-sided tape, ensuring to line up where it will show through the circles you’ve die cut.
- Adhere die cut panel to the front using foam tape.
- Add 4mm and 6mm clear droplets from Pretty Pink Posh into random circles, adhering using Glossy Accents.
- Die cut Fabulous die by The Ton from silver foil cardstock and adhere over the top using liquid glue.
- Adhere Tim Holtz ChitChat stickers to complete.
I hope you all like the card and you’ll stick with me at the new site. You can sign up again to receive notices when I post new blog posts, and you can always follow me on Instagram, Bloglovin’, YouTube (I promise I will post more vids!), and Facebook.
I’d love to hear what you guys all think of the new site, please shout if anything isn’t working as it should.
Catch you again soon,