- Cut and score a card base from 110lb Neenah Solar White. This is a 4-bar (3.5″ x 5″) top folding card card so the base is 3.5″ x 10″ scored at 5″.
- Cut a panel 3.5″ x 5″ from 80lb Neenah Solar White and impress with the Darice Fall Leaf Embossing Folder. I LOVE this embossing folder, it’s so pretty!
- Die cut the Mama Elephant Thanks die from woodgrain paper (apply Stick-it to the back of the paper before die-cutting to enable easy application to the card).
- Die cut several of the Simon Says Stamp Feather die from 80lb Neenah Solar white.
- Use Tsukineko Sponge Daubers to apply various Distress Ink Colors to the feathers. I used the smaller feather on the card (I colored both for use on a future project) and chose fall / autumnal colors including Scattered Straw, Mustard Seed, Wild Honey, Dried Marigold, Vintage Photo, Spiced Marmalade and Fossilised Amber for an ombre look. I also lightly sponged on some Delicata gold (very lightly to give sparkle). Adhere the feathers with glue dots to the embossed panel.
- Adhere the die-cut Thanks underneath the feathers.
- I added a strip of card I had left over from creating the leaves on THIS card to the bottom of the panel.
- Adhere the panel to the card base with double sided tape (this is stronger than tape runner and works better for heavily embossed panels like this one).
- Scatter co-ordinating sequins using Ranger Multi Medium Matte. I used Lawn Fawn fall (discontinued), Pretty Pink Posh 4mm Marigold and 6mm Flat Lemon Meringue, and Lucy’s Little Things Gold Dust.
- Round the top corners to balance out the panel at the bottom using a 1/4″ corner chomper.
Disclaimer: For the supplies I used (where still available) please see links below. Note some of these are affiliate links (SSS) for which I receive a small commission on any purchases made via my link.