- Cut the grey wood patterned paper from the Simple Stories ‘Summer Vibe’ 6×6 paper pack (left over from my August Simon Says Stamp card kit!) to 3.25 x 4 5/8″.
- Use a powder tool to remove static and randomly stamp the animals from The Ton ‘Sketchy Menagerie’ in Versamark. Heat emboss using Ranger Superfine Silver embossing powder.
- Fill in any gaps with small stamps (I used a dot from an old Studio Calico kit and tiny chevrons from a Heidi Swapp set from Michaels). Heat emboss in Silver.
- Mat piece onto Bazzill Metallic Silver Heavy weight card stock (cut 1/8th larger) using stamp runner.
- Cut into three pieces as per the FMS Sketch below. Pop up on 3M foam tape and adhere to a 4 bar (3.5″ x 4 7/8″) card base made from SSS Fog card stock. Be sure to leave very small gaps between each piece (slightly trim if necessary).
- Stamp an animal from Sketchy Menagerie onto Neenah Solar White using Versafine Onyx Black ink and fussy cut out.
- Stamp sentiment from Sketchy Menagerie (I cut mine up to fit it onto one line!) in Versamark ink (use powder tool to prep surface) onto SSS Slate cardstock strip. Heat emboss in Hero Arts white embossing powder. Glue to small strip of Bazzill metallic silver cardstock and pop up on card using 3M foam tape.
- Add Sakura glitter pen to antlers to accent the image.
- Use slightly thicker foam squares (I used Best Creation) to adhere above sentiment.
- Finish with Pretty Pink Posh sequins in 4mm cupped and 6mm flat marshmallow.
Disclaimer: For the supplies I used (where still available) please see links below. Note some of these are affiliate links (SSS) for which I receive a small commission on any purchases made via my link.